The GO TELL Summer Intern Program is made up of high school graduates and college students from around the country who all have the same desire – serving others!
The main focus of GO TELL’s internship program is to provide students with an opportunity to serve. In addition to working hard throughout the summer, GO TELL interns have an amazing opportunity to deepen their relationship with Christ.
How to Apply
1. Download & read over the Intern Information Packet
2. Complete the application:
3. Ask three adults to complete a reference form for you
Please have your References return the completed forms directly to GO TELL Ministries.
4. Along with your application, please include the following:
– Current photo of yourself. Photo can be emailed to email@example.com.
– Every applicant is required to send a short video (1-3 min.) – telling us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to be a GO TELL Intern. Be creative! Videos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us and let us know if you need to send your video in another format.
– $35 Application Fee can be paid via check or through our online payment link: