The GO TELL Summer Intern Program is made up of high school graduates and college students from around the country who all have the same desire – serving God & serving others!
The main focus of GO TELL’s internship program is to provide students with an opportunity to serve and, through that experience, earn a scholarship to a participating college or university. In addition to working hard throughout the summer, GO TELL interns have an amazing opportunizty to deepen their relationship with Christ.
If you are a high school student interested in being an intern, please contact the GO TELL Office (email@example.com) for other ways you may be able to serve at GO TELL Camp.
How to Apply
1. Download & read over the Intern Information Packet
2. Complete the application:
3. Ask three adults to complete a reference form for you
Please have your References return the completed forms directly to GO TELL Ministries.
4. Along with your application, please include the following:
- Current photo of yourself. Photo can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every applicant is required to send a short video (2-4 min.). Along with telling us about yourself, please
include the following:
- How did you hear about the GO TELL Internship program?
- Why do you want to be a GO TELL Intern?
- Have you volunteered/worked with students in the past?
- Videos can be emailed to email@example.com. Please contact us and let us know if you need to send your video in another format.
- $35 Application Fee can be paid via check or by online payment